-
April 1st, 2004, 12:40 PM
#11
Inactive Member
You scare me "ole yellow-slashed-face with only 4 stars" LOL
-
April 5th, 2004, 03:04 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Oh, you aint seen nothing yet.
You know that fashion-dolls in shopwindows? I succesfully got two of them to mate. Soon there'll be a new and improved race of superhumans with chiseled faces and tight abs that take over the world!
-
April 5th, 2004, 09:47 PM
#13
Inactive Member
speaking of super humans..over here someone is really pushing a leaner American...some sort of attack on the fast food industry....you are always going to have some chubby folks and kids in school...but our lovely government, and I am sure that is what is behind all this garbage, are making some people really uncomfortable about themselves..took away our smoking rights...next junk food rights....revolt I tells ya....
-
April 11th, 2004, 06:54 PM
#14
Inactive Member
"You can take our lives, but you'll never take our frrrrrries!"
It's some evil nazi-plot to turn Americans in healthy, strong puppets! Their minds are already filled with 50 years of nonsense (or television), now Igor, for their BODIES! Mu-hahaaaaaa!
They took away oure cigarettes too. Can't smoke anywhere anymore. Good thing I quit. 8 months. Woo. Woo-hoo.
-
April 30th, 2004, 12:30 AM
#15
Inactive Member
And all these diet plans...eat meat...don't eat meat......oats are good...oats are bad....butter is bad..oleo is good...now oleo is awful and butter is good...Beer and hot dogs I say!!!
-
May 7th, 2004, 08:36 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Yeah, **** and burp!
Fat and cholesterol!
Mmmmmm.......
-
May 9th, 2004, 08:36 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Life is short so eat dessert first..
-
May 21st, 2004, 08:45 AM
#18
Inactive Member
You can have your heart-attack when you get to the peas!
-
May 21st, 2004, 01:00 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
Peas please..pass me a plateful and I'll be grateful..
Oh my goodness the chips!!
-
May 28th, 2004, 12:54 PM
#20
Inactive Member
And the catsup! The ketchup! The catsup! Thwe ketchup! The... (I could do this all night.)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks